Wednesday, February 17, 2010

If you know me on Facebook, odds are that you have already seen my mushy-mushy lovefest for the newest addition to the Project Procrastination family - Mr. Brody Banks McC--.

And if you don't know me on Facebook - why not? I mean, what are you waiting for? Some of my finest wit is demonstrated by those gosh-silly Status Updates. And by finest wit, I mean compelte lack of originality and senseless babbling. Surely you don't want to miss that.

Now, getting back to the main point of this delicious smooshies south of the Sears Tower.


Mr. Brody was born at 10:05pm, all the way down there by Nashville, Tennessee.

He is 25% Pure Sugar Sweetness, 25% Devilish Good Looks, and 50% Rough-Housing, Baseball Throwing, Football Passing BOY.

Brody is the son of this man (crap, I said "Man"), my brother Nolan. It wasn't that long ago when Nolan himself was a baby - and by baby, I mean the neighborhood terror who spent the first few years of his own life thinking his name was "Nolan NO!" Times certainly have changed.


Brody is partially named out his Momma's father (Banks), and partially after that creepy dude from MTV who's related to that Kardashian family. Naw, just kidding about that second part.


Jenny, my sister-in-law and proud mother, was a super-trooper who battled through the labor - girl, I don't know how on earth you did it, but THAT is impressive!



It makes me a little sad that Brody lives so far away, and I can't just pop over there to give him Auntie kisses the same way I can go over and smother Baby Nolan and Aiden. But I know that when I do get to meet him, he'll probably love me and beg his Momma and Papa to come and visit his crazy Chicago aunt.


It's amazing how my family is growing up, moving forward and ever-expanding. To see my siblings - all of whom came up under me - now having their own kids makes my head explode with love sometimes. Man, where is the time going?!?!
I am so proud of Jenny and Nolan, and I can't wait to meet my new nephew!

3 comments:

MissAllycat said...

1) Dude, Jenny looks fresh as a daisy.

2) CUTE BABY NOM NOM NOM. I want to snack on his delicious cheeks!!!

prin said...

1. I concur with the awesome that is your facebook, even if you don't update often enough. :D

2. That is the perfect squishy baby. I had no idea his dad was such a terror. He looks sweet and innocent to me.

rUntoNamAste said...

Goodness gracious, another future hottie? Beating girls off with a sick will be your new form of cross training in the future. Congrats to the proud parents and aunty :)

Any, ummm, why am I not your Facebook friend? *hmmph* I don't care if we're 'real friends'. Facebook validates all relationships! ;p