Thursday, April 23, 2009

Later

I have nothing to say really, but I didn't want to my previous ranting post to head up this blog for three days while I hit the road to Nashville. I am flying solo to visit my brother and sister-in-law.

I also got tagged by the running fool (love her), but my brain is so zapped right now that I will have to work my creative magic on the plane tomorrow.

Of course, right after my plane nap.

And before I peace out of this bitch - happy birthday to Captian Pants, who will be running the Big Sur with her badass husband, Captian Cactus, this weekend.

My oh my - what we athletes do to celebrate milestones.....

Hope you all have a good weekend.

3 comments:

prin said...

Yey! Bring back some pics. :) WOO!

Safe travels. :)

Joy | Love | Chaos said...

Clearly you're not tagging just because you're drunk.

Again.

Unknown said...

have a safe journey!