1. Can someone please tell me that Lance Armstrong and Ashley Olsen are NOT hooking up?
2. Do people who work at 7-11 get to drink free Slurpees?
3. Wearing the same fleece for six straight days makes you smell like a homeless man. (no offense to homeless men)
4. When did Halloween become a national holiday equivalent to say, Thanksgiving or Christmas, replete with outrageous, wasteful lawn decorations, endless parties and sugar/booze binges?
5. Oh wait. I'm not against those things. At least not the candy part. Nevermind.
6. But how has it become an excuse to dress up like hookers? (no offense to hookers, though I imagine it might take a lot more than my prude ass to offend them)
7. The new best food on Earth are honey wheat pretzels. Good God, I could barely pull my hand out of the bag to type this sentence.
8. One might think that, given the fact that my boyfriend is so far away and we see each other for one week a month, that I might lay in bed at night and think about him. And I do. Absolutely. But I also think about candy.
9. And no, I won't share the details of my boyfriend-thoughts....or the candy...but let's just say Mike n Ikes are in there....somewhere...maybe even next to the Red Vines.
10. My new favorite tv addiction is Tell Me You Love Me, but tell me, how come every tv show or talk show or article in magazines all talk about unhappy marriage? Isn't anyone happily married and getting sexed anymore? Is that what I get to look forward to? Consultation from Oprah Magazine on why my marriage sucks? Awesome. Gimme the ring and the minister NOW.
11. Why do people always assume that, just because you have a webcam, you're doing something dirty with it?