Saturday, November 25, 2006

By No Fault of My Own

I can totally own up when I put things off and then end up getting in trouble for it later. Today, however, is not one of those days. See, what happened is this:

I am supposed to take my licensing exam in about three weeks, and just paid a TON of money to order some new practice tests to, well, practice with. Given that this is Thanksgiving weekend and I had the whole office to myself, no other work to do, I thought it would be ideal to spend the next two days and about six full hours (at least) taking as many tests as I can. However, when I got to the office, I realized that the Log-in info the sales lady gave me is WRONG!!!!!!!!! So I can't Log-In to get to my tests (which are on-line obviously). And the best part - their office is not open until Monday, just when everyone comes back in to my office, and I can't use the computer anymore. Awesomeness. So now I have two full days of NOTHING. What a waste. I would almost feel better if this procrastination was self-imposed, because then at least I would feel like I had some control over it.

So now I guess I will just go for a swim and run, maybe some weights. Great. At least it will cancel out the four banana cupcakes and spoonful of cream cheese frosting I ate for breakfast. LOVE the holidays....

No comments: