Thursday, November 30, 2006

Getting Back in the Horse

Holy meltdown Batman!

So I am making the decision to move past yesterday's "moment" and get right back into fightin' form. I felt a little bit guilty about such a vivid display of emotion, but I have convinced myself that the whole reason I started this blog was to talk about my life, particularly as it pertains to the AZ endeavor. And that means, all the good and all the bad.

So the first stop on the road to AZ: meeting with new coach. Given that the weather here today is 25 degrees and we are expecting 8-16 inches of snow in the next 24 hours, I needed something to pick me up. I am really kind of excited, a little nervous, but I know this is a good thing.

Also on a good note, got a second interview for a potential new job. VERY EXCITED. The only catch - pass my licensing exam. For crying out loud, this thing can't get here soon enough. I am on practice test overload right, and even almost feel asleep today taking one. Poo.

So I am off to meet my coach. Ya!!!!!!

No comments: