Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Is it bedtime yet?

Sleepytime Megan has arrived and she is ALL over the board tonight.

I just watched my one dog lick the wall and the other dog lick himself. You have to wonder what happens when I'm NOT at home.

I ate some Dots for breakfast today. Which is not unlike breakfast yesterday (jolly ranchers).

Red Vine Licorices are mighty good after interval training run. Deelish!

Do recovery weeks make anyone else feel like a fat slob?

Lately I spend more time trying to figure out how to avoid work/studying by way of running/swimming/biking than I do actually doing work, and today I got in trouble for it. Oops.

Today I remembered that my first "album" was The Muppets. My first music tape was Billy Ocean.

I am taking my licensing test three weeks from today, after which I can hopefully call myself a psychologist (because in our state, five years of grad school, a murderous dissertation and a whole year of post-doc work is not enough - no, you must plunk down several thousand dollars more to study for and take this all-important exam which is really more a test of how well you can, well, take a test, than actually knowing psychology - Bitter called, it needs it's attitude back).

And my final thought of the night (sigh, drum roll) One of my favorite things about training is I finally have an excuse to always wear my hair in a ponytail.

And with that, I'm out.

No comments: