Monday, November 12, 2007

Frequent Flyer Miles

Wow. Check out this schedule:

  • December 21 - Kansas for Christmas (time to meet the BF's parents!)
  • January 25 - Miami, Florida for 1/2 marathon (with the BF!)
  • February 24 - New Orleans to cheer on my sister as she runs the marathon in hopes of qualifying for Boston (run Devin!)
  • March 8 - Tennessee for my younger brother's wedding (all grown up!)
  • April 13 - Ironman Arizona (fingers crossed!)
  • April 21 - Boston, to cheer on my sister, who WILL qualify (chance of a lifetime!)

Holy mother of all things air travel. God, I hope I have enough vacation time.

On that note, time to set up more private practice clients. Something's gotta fund the next six months.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby No No is signing with FORD!!! He'll be paying all our bills!

Anonymous said...

Great schedule!! I dig it!! (as I write to you during a procrastination break from my own part-time job-the proceeds of which are going to fund my own recent fun purchases!) enjoy!

Brent Buckner said...

Keep the clients after 6 months - you'll find ways to keep spending!

momo said...

meeting the parents, hm? way cool! :-)