1. That there is no degree of Fat Day that can't be resolved by a 4-hour ride. I caught a glimpse of my ass in a store window this afternoon after said ride, and I have to admit that, if I wasn't me, I would want to touch it.
2. I can drive, drink Starbucks and eat a cup of chili and a pickle all at the same time. And not throw up from that combination - there's the victory, people.
3. My hair looks kinda cute in pigtail braids.
4. I really should ride outside if the temp is above 50 degrees.
5. Sundays sure go by fast when most of it is spent on a bike. Dang, it's already 4:30 and I swear I just woke up.
6. "Rescue Me" is my new favorite show - Cheese gave me the last three seasons on DVD, so I am slowly making my way through them during my rides. It is actually possible to hate/love all the characters at any given time. If you're not watching, get to it. Trust me.
7. The binge known as Saturday night Date Night with my honey- complete with a full dinner at the delicious Turkish restaurant, full container of Ben and Jerry's (by myself) and movie-size box of Mike n Ikes that Cheese had to pry out of my hands while watching a movie (he forgot to check the pockets of my robe, though - hee hee hee) - was still not enough stored "energy" to get me through the bike today. Guess I still need to work on my nutrition plan. Hmmmm....
That's pretty much it. Only seven things. It's almost amazing that I actually got to be a doctor having learned so little in the course of my days.
Maybe I will get smarter tomorrow.