Friday, January 4, 2008

Update

Swim: Done (thanks for all the positive thoughts!)

Workouts-to-date: Done (mostly, minus a 30-minute recovery swim which ended up being the only casualty of my Kansas trip).

Motivation Level: Vacillating. For the most part I have been getting through, and I hope that this minor downslide is more about the hectic holidays than anything.

I went back to work full-time this week, so I am trying to settle in there. The best part of the last week? Cheese surprised me by driving out to Chicago on New Year's Day when he found out he would not be sent away for work. We haven't talk about how long he might be staying, but it really doesn't matter. I can't believe he did that, and I am just happy to have him here.

I am sure once my mind gets right after these holidays, some more interesting posts will follow. And if anyone has any more suggestions on how to stay focused and positive during IM training, lemme have it.

Later skaters.

2 comments:

Tri-Angle said...

Share your thoughts Meg. I've got Alcatraz in 155 days and am having trouble getting ramped up.

prin said...

*high five* Cheese rocks. :)