Seriously. I needed it to start about three weeks ago....
So as the weekend (or "freedom days" as I like to call them) approaches, I have a few things to say:
1. GOOOOOOO Alli in your duathlon this weekend!!!!! I know you have had a tough week, but take it out on the raods - and damn the rain - you're tougher than a few raindrops! Now go DU it!!!
2. Clyde - two half-marathons in the same month?!?!?! You win this week's crazy award! But you will be great, as you were two weeks ago - and since we will be in the same state, I will be screaming loud enough so you can hear me all the way out in Greenbay. GO CLYDE!!!!!!
3. And joinging Clyde the weekend in Greenbay is ERIN!!!!! She doesn't think she has done enough training, but training shmaining - Erin is going to kick ass out there!
4. And yay for me, because the BF is coming home! I haven't seen the man since the day after Ironman, and let's just say it's been a REALLY long 30+ days. We have plans to go away for the weekend, and it looks like it will be fun!
5. And to everyone else racing this weekend - GOOD LUCK!!!!