2.If someone told me that they would give me Michael Phelps's abs in exchange for me cleaning my toilet bowl and scrubbing the mold out of my shower everyday for the rest of my natural life, I would say, "Implant here."
3. When I am not cheering for the US, I am cheering for China. Mostly because I worry that if those little athletes - especially the gymnasts - don't win, the pressure of their country might cause them to jump off a ledge. And that would just suck.
4. And speaking of those little gymnasts - is China recruiting from the maternity ward at the local hospital? Dang they start 'em young and there is NO WAY some of those girls are 16. My 1 1/2 year old nephew could eat some of them for lunch.
5. Thanks to all the foodie comments, I am ADDICTED to string cheese. My bowels? Not so much.
6. Although I have never cared much about them in the past, I have a sudden fascination with race medals. In fact, I almost lost my shit this weekend when I thought they may have run out of them at the half marathon. Fear not though - I got mine. Hung it right with the others on my T.V.
7. Why does it seem that everyone is on vacation this week except for me?
8. My armpits smell bad lately. Maybe its all the string cheese.
9. Training update? Yeah right. Check back for that later this week - I might find time to pull a three miler out of my ass if I give up - say - breathing at some point.