Monday, December 31, 2007

Celebrating, Baby Nolan Style

Note: No babies were harmed in the making of this pictorial. But a star was born....

Hi everybody! I know I haven't been around much lately, but my Mommy has me busy with all these play dates, and photo shoots and whatnot. And that's not even to mention all the time I've been spending learning to crawl, climb stairs, trying to walk, and frankly trying to stay so devilishly handsome. Sheesh! I sure have been busy!!!

But guess what? I heard my Mommy on the phone tonight asking my Auntie Megan to come over and watch me while she and Daddy go out...something about "date night" and trying to save the marriage, yada, yada...But all I know is that means it's party time!!!!

Finally, they're gone! Hmmm...now this doesn't look like where Daddy goes to get his "special tea." In fact, my Mommy says my Daddy doesn't even know this thing exists, much less use it. What does that mean?

Ahh, now this is what I'm talking about. It sure is cold in here, but I think I struck gold! Hey, can you keep an eye out for my Auntie Megan? I think she passed out in a Twizzler-coma while watching country music videos and drinking hot water in the living room. I heard her ask my mom what to do if I start choking, so she's pretty useless anyway. Hey, do you know the difference between the yellow and the brown ones?

Ohh, too many choices! And I thought choosing the spatula over the laddle for pot-pounding was hard!

Hey, what's this? Apple sauce? What's that doin' in here? Get this outta here - it's Miller Time!

This one looks good - brown, great taste, less filling. And now that I have some fine motor skills, I can twist the top off myself!

Oh screw it - I'll take 'em all!

Hee hee hee....Who needs a sippy cup when you got a long neck bottle and some new swallowing skills! Those delicious refreshments sure went down quick! I sure and getting hungry though. I think this is what my Daddy calles "munchies," but he usually has a burrito or some White Castles. Hey, maybe we can wake Auntie Megan up and she can she can take us to the drive-thru! What? She's drooling on herself with a Mike 'n Ike stuck to her cheeck? Shoot. Well, I guess this box of popcorn will have to do.

Mommy!! Mommy's home!!! Hiiieeeee, Mommy.....you sure look pretty....so pretttyyy...I love you Mommy..... Why are you yelling Mommy? What empty bottles? Mommy, you're yelling in my ear and killing my buzz! Why's Daddy laughing? Ugh...Burrrppp... I think the room's spinning..gotta pee... spinning.... Momm-

Zzzz.......

What the-?
What time is it?
Ohh, my head is splitting.
How'd I get in this box?
And where are the clothese I was wearing last night?
What's that, Daddy? "Keep it up and this is where I'll be spending my adulthood?" I don't even know what that means...
Hey, can I get some Gatorade and some greasy fries? And turn down that t.v. - my head's gonna explode.

10 comments:

prin said...

LOL!! Awesome. :D

Happy New Year, Megan. :)

Anonymous said...

Good One Aunt Megan, now my cover is blown. I guess admitting I have a problem is the first step.

-NolAAn

Izzy said...

I ADORE him! Happy Ney Year, Megan.

Duane said...

Happy New Year!

The (IRON) Clyde said...

I'm guessing those are all not from the same night....unless you really did change his outfits numerous times....at any rate, he's a little cutie, you can see the lady killer looks in him already.

Steve Stenzel said...

Good stuff! Cute photos! Happy 08!

DV said...

too cute!

Anonymous said...

rethinking the 7th now...and you work for the gov't...i guess thats about right...you know what know that i think about it you should be promoted!!!

triguyjt said...

spectacular shots of the little one...
baby shots win every time.
happy new year

DV said...

hey Meg it's time to post!