Sunday, December 23, 2007

Quickie

Thought I would sneak a quick training post in between the Kansas holiday reports. Today, I rode my bike for 3.5 hours on the trainer in Cheese's basement, much to his parents' disbelief. I believe the exact words were, "Now that's just crazy." The comments were just as soft when they asked about my Christmas morning run (2 hours). Imagine lots of head shaking.

Later on, following two servings of dinner, six plates of dessert (no joke) and one full box of Mike n Ikes, Cheese's mom told him (when I left the room), "Megan sure does like to eat a lot!"

I should also mention that, when not working out, I wore my pjs, robe and slippers...all day. Even for dinner (changed back into them after the ride).

So I can't quite tell if all this means I am making a good impression.

Or perhaps the impression I am making is one of a exercise-addicted food pig who has no clean clothes.

Either way, I think they will definitely remember me.

Somewhere back in Chicago, I am making my mother proud.

1 comment:

Duane said...

You always make me smile! Merry Christmas!