Sunday, December 10, 2006

Back To Your Regularly Scheduled Program...

She lives! Yes, it is true, I did not succomb to the miserable stomach yucky that nestled its way into the belly. Rather, our modem is broken and won't be fixed until tomorrow, so I have been without the Internet (NOOOOOO!) for the last two days. So while my legions of adoring fans could not touch base with my latest and greatest insights into life, the plus side is that I had nothing to distract me from completing my work and even studying (yikes!) Ah yes, the test is now just one week away. Am I ready? Probably not. Will I fail? Probably yes. Should I be studying instead of blogging? Most definately a probably yes.

Speaking of putting things off, today I did a two hour ride/30 minute run brick. I gotta tell you, I do love me some bricks. There is something really self-satisfying in knowing that I just worked out more in one day than most do in a week. That, and I get to eat lots and lots of "poor man" cookies, courtesy of my mom. What are poor man cookies you ask? Well, let me tell ya. They are, simply, bites of sunshine sugary deliciousness in the form of rolled dough and vanilla-touched frosting, and consist of nothing more than eggs, butter and a whole lotta flour. Yumtastic! A couple of these sugar delights and a cup of coffee - makes all the training worth it. But enough about breakfast....

Speaking of eating, in the time it took me to write the last paragraph, I have attempted to chew, but successfully swallowed, six pieces of gum. Extra Watermelon flavored to be exact. Again, delicious. Bad for the stomach but a total vice? Most definately. Also good and good for you? Extra Green Apple gum. Lasts an extra, extra, extra long time!

Okay, enough gabbing, I think I am just excited to be back on line (thanks for the computer Larry!) I will try to post tomorrow, assuming that Comcast makes its way over to the house and can fix it. But thanks for hanging in there and being patient. Now if you'll excuse me, it's dinner time and there are some Twizzlers calling my name.

No comments: