Monday, February 5, 2007

And So It Goes

So today is my day off, and, as it were, I have no real training stories to regal you with this evening. However, I do have a story:

I attempt to go to my physical therapist just now, who apparently FORGOT he had an appointment with me. I suspected something was up as I made my way over to the office and got a call from Larry (who himself was jsut leaving the physical therapist office). He said, "Dr. K told me to tell you call him to make an appointment." And I said, "That's funny because I have one with him in about five minutes - I'm just parking." So when I got to his office, he was already in with another patient (during my scheduled time) I didn't know what to do, so I waited outside his office while he worked with another patient, but 40 minutes into what would have been our session, I decided to leave a note and go home.

That feels kinda bad.

No comments: