1. Went to the foot doctor today to cure my knee pain (makes sense, right?). Turns out I don't actually pronate (what?!?!?!), and my right foot is significantly shorter than my left (cue the circus music), which is likely the cause of at least some issues. And I think the doctor flirted with me a little....
2. Wasabi peas are the BOMB!!!!!! That may be the whitest thing I ever said!!!!!!!!
3. I swam 3000 meters today. Yeah, you read the correctly, and no, I did not mistakenly add another zero on. And I swam good.
4. My little brother recently had a major milestone in his life so GO NOLAN!
5. Long run tomorrow=fear of pain.
6. No word yet on the exam, but still holding breath (that smells like wasabi peas).
7. I re-learned today that I didn't create the alcoholics in my life, and I certainly can't control them (damn). Repeat three times.
8. Pedicures make toes look so pretty.
9. Today, I had good hair.
10. Larry told me arms are not the pipes I believe them to be, but rather "pipe cleaners."