Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Watch Out World

Time: 400 pm
Place: Computer at home
What: Confirmation of my status as LICENSED CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST!!!!!!!!!

That's right, y'all. I am officially licensed. No more school, no more tests, no more supervisors - I am finished!!!! I wish I had the words to describe the excitement of the day, which, in my short life, is the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!

Rather, I will just leave you all with the knowledge that I am a real, live psychologist, I am armed with a Rorschach, and I am ready to take on the world of mental illness.

Oh, and I did my long with no pain. Brilliance. Not sure why, or how, or whatever - I think the voodoo-witch-doctor stuff my physical therapist is practicing on my legs is working (that, or the psychology gods that smiled on me today thought they'd throw me another bone, just to make the day complete).

AND AND AND - My Dunder Mifflin "World's Greatest Boss" mug came today. Now I really will get some pictures on the site to show off my new present. So in the brilliant and immortal words of Adam Sandler as Billy Madison:

I AM THE SMARTEST WOMAN ALIVE!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Tri-Angle said...

WOW
Congratulations Meg! That is so awesome! I actually know a head doctor that I don't go to! Nice work
A.

M said...

Thanks! That's so nice!